just time pass

Many people do many activities for their entertainment and enjoyment . But there are some people who talk with people and manipulate them emotionally until they need them . This story is also about such person.

After doing  pg I took admission in B.ed because my parents want that . I met kajal on my first day of college and we became roommate then friend.
I was never interested in classes as well as in any activities. As time passes I have a group of friends because kajal is so friendly . As more time passes we all became good friends. My one of friend Shorya who was emotional boy . His nature is very friendly . Sometimes we talk in phone calls . After sometime frequency of call increases . My one belief for love is that people can fall in love only one time in their life . He also knew that but he wants to change that thought. Initially I don't know about that but as time passes I realised that may be he likes me . I know about his previous relationship which was for almost 6 yrs . As time passes he trying to convince me everyday . He was doing everything for manipulating me . 

I am not feeling well emotionally. I missing my mom due to many situations. One day when we are talking at night it's almost 1 pm he proposed me but I said I didn't think about this . But after that nothing changed we talk as we used to,...... after few days I said yes . After that few days he was interested on me but after some time he was busy in many people. So fight started between us . I don't want to talk with him but everytime he manipulate me with his weak points . I cried every night after that but nothing was changing. One day Shourya said to me that we haven't future then I said "we should stop talking " but as usual I can't do that . Situations become more and more worse . I cried often time. But I haven't courage to change the situation because I don't want to hurt Shourya ...... that's why I am suffering. As time passes nothing was changed neither his behaviour not mine weeping. After completing B.ed I came home . I told Shourya that if we haven't future then let's break up but he didn't listen me . After some months he joined DAV . Now his behaviour towards me completely changed. Most of the he is busy in anything. Things become worse and worse. Meanwhile I always said we should breakup but Shourya don't want that . One day I asked him for marriage and say let me confrence with yr mother . But he denied. After many tries he was ready but in conference call he didn't mention my name . Just asking for a girl . As result expected his mother's say no . After that day things were become more worse . One day he said let's break up. I am not ready for that but he didn't listen me . I literally begging in front of him but he said no  means no . One day I contact my B.ed college friend Priya . I know there was a time when they talk to each other. They are very close . After talking Priya I got to know that he was also trying on her . After listening their conversation I am completely shocked. I don't know what to do or not 

Popular posts from this blog

Secret of Priyanka Chopra's healthy skin

pain

Three principles